Tuesday, September 16, 2008

100th post- A Prayer Request

One of my friends from church sent a prayer request. A little girl in my area has been diagnosed with cancerous tumors behind her eyes. From what the doctors are saying, at least one of the eyes may not be salvageable. She is only 3 years old.

I have been thinking what to post for this, my 100th post. At first, I thought doing anything special would be cheesy and pretentious. However, my wife has been subscribing to the notifications on this little girl's website. I have a 4 year old daughter and a 21 month old son. I know that I would be crushed if this was to happen to my babies.

I would ask that you please:
*Pray for this little girl, her parents, and the medical personnel.
*Visit her website and leave a note on her guestbook letting them know you are praying.
*If you have a website or a blog, please put up a post for this prayer request.


Thank you all for visiting my blog. God bless you. I'm looking forward to the next 100 posts with you all.

2 comments:

Alan Knox said...

Joe,

Congratulations on your 100th post! I'll certainly be praying for this little girl.

-Alan

Joe Blackmon said...

Alan

Thanks for the encouragement, sir. Hope your eye and hand are feeling better soon.