Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hectic Week

Hi folks

Just wanted to give a little heads up as to my posting schedule for the next little bit. We're moving to a house about 30 minutes closer to church and my job. We're really grateful to God to have this opportunity. While preparing to move this weekend with all the packing it entails, I am also working VBS this week at church. VBS will be at night so I will go straight from work to VBS. Also, we' haven't been given an official date to move so I'm not sure what day that's going to be. Also, we were given "the email" at work that said we are now officially going to be working ourselves to an early grave to get everything done in support of the biggest audit our office does. Plus, I've got powerpoint presentations to create for VBS and I'd love to find another guy or two that would be willing to help me move. Add to all of that the fact that I will have to wait and see how soon we can get internet hooked up at our new abode and I'm going to be busier than a one legged grape stomper in the winepress of God on judgement day.

Therefore, I hope everyone will be paitient with me if I'm not as regular posting stuff over the next few weeks. Please pray for me and my family as we're preparing for this hectic week.

Thank you

in Christ

2 comments:

M. Steve Heartsill said...

Good luck on the move!

May you have a strong back...and weak mind--so as not to think about the sore back that no doubt will come anyway!

Joe Blackmon said...

Steve

Thank you for the kind wishes and the visit to my blog.