Monday, February 2, 2009

Potty Emergency!!!

I cannot believe that this question actually has to be discussed. Perverts who think that God made a mistake and put them in the wrong gender's body want to be able to use any restroom regardless of how it is marked in Florida. You can read the AP story here. I'll only say this--if my wife or daughter goes into a restroom and someone with an Adam's apple tries to go into that same restroom, I'm going to bop someone on the top of their big ol' head and I don't care HOW much Aquanet they've put in their hair.

I'm just sayin'.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I share your frustration.

Joe Blackmon said...

Thanks, Nathan.

And the thing that is most discouraging is that there are "Christians" who claim that we have no right to "judge" and that we're just being bigots toward homosexuals.

Even so, come Lord Jesus....