Monday, May 18, 2009

Surgery Time--Cut me, Mick!!

Well, I have scheduled this to post at the time my surgery is scheduled for Monday morning. I went to the dr. Friday and he found a small tear on the retina that cannot be repaired with laser so I'll be going to surgery Monday morning at 7:30 am. I'm going to be out for at least two weeks. Therefore, since that is my one good eye and I'm not going to be able to see out of it for a while, I won't be able to contine my exposition of Matthew or 2 Peter for a bit. I'm going to schedule some "Best of" posts so the blog won't be completely idle.

I would appreciate everyone's prayers for me and my family. Thanks.

God will be glorified.

As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, And at the last He will take His stand on the earth .Even after my skin is destroyed, Yet from my flesh I shall see God; Whom I myself shall behold, And whom my eyes will see and not another.
Job 19:25-27 (NASB)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you brother.

Poe

Joe Blackmon said...

Poe, thanks brother!