Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Honest Scrap??



Stan, my blogger friend over at just after sunrise (in addition to being a blogger he's also a CPA so you know he's uber cool), tagged me in something called Honest Scrap. The rules are that I should share 10 honest things about myself and then tag 7 bloggers to do the same.

So, 10 honest things about me:

1) I really, REALLY hate cutting the grass.
2) My bark is much worse than my bite.
3) I didn't go into accounting because I was interested but rather cause it looked like a pretty easy way to get a job.
4) I enjoy singing my daughter to sleep probably more than anything else I do regularly everyday.
5) I am an unashamed 5-point Calvinist who has no interest in converting other Christians to Calvinism.
6) Leaving the church we just left was the absolute hardest thing I've ever done.
7) I went to see the new Star Trek movie a 2nd time at the drive in theater before my eye surgery because I was afraid I'd never be able to see again and I wanted one of my last sights to be something I did with my family.
8) My wife is my hero.
9) I try to act like an old crumudgeon, but in fact I'm a real softie.
10) I am so thankful that God is gracious to me and that He forgave my sins.

Now, I tag the following people:
Eric Carpenter
Nathan W. Bingham
St. Lee
Bart Barber
David Worley
Matt Svoboda
Greg Alford

No comments: