Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bereavement....nah!!!!

Wednesday morning, I read something so funny I almost broke a rib laughing.  Anyway, what I read isn't important nor is when I read it.  Once I got composed again, which took several minutes, I was reminded of a scripture verse.

Psalm 17:22 (ESV)--A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

And I got to thinking, there's nothing more important in the life of a believer than understanding what the Bible means, but maybe, just as a break for today, maybe someone needs a laugh and I can give them one.  Here's some funny stuff to encourage you to have a good laugh today.

 

They still use cellphones in the 24th century?


Well, duct tape does fix everything, right?


The funniest part of this is I went to a church where the youth director took the kids on a trip to see a service at Steven Furtick's church.  Ok, that's not so funny after all.

 
"I thought you said you were watching them!"
 
And last but not least......
 
 
Thank you, Captain Obvious!!!!
 
I hope you got a good guffaw out of those.  Or at least maybe a chortle.  :-)

No comments: