Monday, April 27, 2009

Yet Another Personal Prayer Request

A funny thing happened to me int he drive through after church....

I went from being able to see to "Oh snot, Patricia, you're going to have to drive home" in the spread of about 5 minutes.

I was concerned to say the least. I called the retina dude and he was kind enough to meet me at the office. He said he couldn't see anything--too much blood. I'm going in tomorrow for an ultrasound. No, not to see if it's a boy or a girl. Haa haa

I've gotten about 50 percent of my vision back over the past 36 hours. I also havent' lost any peripheral vision and I'm not seeing flashes of light.

All that to say, I'm still not able to work on a post. Please prray for the doctors and my family as we deal with this. Thank you.

P.S. Also, please excuse any typos if htere are any. I really can't see much of what I just wrote. P:-)

No comments: